Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Heart Breeze

Totally NOT TRUE of hubby and me, but it always makes me laugh!!

Hi, Friends......

I am here with another card I almost forgot to post for the MFT Color Challenge palette:

I used the Poppystamps Heart Breeze again for this card. You can see the lovely swirls better here than in the other one I made HERE. I kept this one rather CAS to show off those sweet hearts and flourishes.



Supplies used include:
Poppystamps - Heart Breeze die
American Crafts - Dear Lizzy Serendipity stamp set (retired)
Versafine ink in Onyx Black
Winnie & Walter - Essentials: Audrey Cutaways die set
Winnie & Walter - Essentials: Katharine Cutaways die set

Hope you enjoyed this card. Thanks so much for stopping by today!!!

🖤
Janis


Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Poppystamps January Challenge #64 - From the Heart
2. DL.ART January Linky Challenge - AG
3. Kat Scrappiness January Challenge - No Designer Paper
4. The Creative Crafters Challenge #24 - AG
5. Word Art Wednesday Weeks #422-423 - Anything Goes
6. Tuesday Throwdown Challenge #449 - Layered Die Cuts
7. Creative Inspirations January Challenge - Something New or Something Old
(I used an older stamp set.)
8. Crafty Cardmakers Challenge #248 - AG
9. 
MFT Color Challenge #113
10. STAMPlorations January CAS Challenge w/ opt. Metallic

11. Cards und More Challenge #44 - Best of 2019 Challenges (I chose Feb 2019 - Someone Special)

15 comments:

  1. Oh, wow!!! Such amazing CAS card!!! Really LOVE your design, so sweet and impressive!!
    .. And the couple of cats on the photo make me laugh!!! :D
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness me Janis, what a busy crafter you are. Another fabulous card shared in our challenge. I love the paper pieced hearts in the lovely diecut design.

    Lin
    Crafty Cardmakers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty love card. I like the simple design. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this month. Judy dt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Janis. Thank you for sharing with us over here at The Creative Crafters Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    Wendy DT Member for https://creativecrafterschallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty--I like the pink, red and grey hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a lovely CAS card! Thank you for playing along with our "Anything Goes" challenge at the Crafty Cardmakers! Have a wonderful weekend and happy crafting, Maike ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely CAS card!

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I really love that Heart Breeze die so much. The stitched design cut directly into the card base, with the inlaid hearts makes for a simple but striking card that I find so appealing. I like that you stamped single word sentiment in that sweet font to let the die cut design take center stage.
    Heehee...that cat meme has me giggling too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this CAS design! Thank you for joining the Kat Scrappiness No Designer Paper Challenge! - DT Meghan Kennihan (MadeByMeghanK)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely project, I am very glad you entered this week at Tuesday Throwdown. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    Tuesday Throwdown DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful CAS card
    Thanks for joining us at Poppystamps Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Janis this is stunning! I love the pink and grey together!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely clean and simple design! Love the addition of all the grey colours! Thanks for playing along with us at Poppystamps!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful Valentine card; the swirls and hearts make me smile! Another gem in the STAMPlorations gallery!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words encourage me so very much!!!

Have a lovely day!
<3
Janis