Saturday, February 1, 2020

Thank You, Mia!!



Hi, Friends......

Just a quick post to show you the wonderful crafty surprise that arrived today from dear Mia. (Please visit her blog: Craftartista). A few weeks ago, she offered a sweet House Mouse prize to celebrate her new appointment on the HM DT. She ended up awarding that prize AND sending blog candy to each of the others who had entered the challenge plus commented on her blog!!! How amazingly generous and kind!!

Wanna see what I got????????

This lovely gift package contained:
Colorful adhesive rhinestones
Shimmery white satin reindeer ribbon
Assorted colorful buttons
Cute ribbon bows in pink, black, and white (one of my favorite color combos!!)
Fun Christmas Countdown stickers
Dainty white doilies
Gorgeous cat pendant necklace (Purr...purr...purr!!)
Sparkling flower sequins
Adorable cat washi tape (How did she know I am a Cat Lady??????? lol...)
Herb Cocktail tea in bags (I love tea!!)
Fruities wrapped candy (YUM!!!)

I have no idea how she managed to stuff all those fabulous prize items in that little box!! Everything arrived in perfect condition and I can't wait to play with these new toys. :) I LOVE everything!!!

THANK YOU, Mia, for your sweet thoughtfulness and kindness!!!

🖤
Janis

6 comments:

  1. I am so glad you like my little gifts to you, Janis. Enjoy, my dear friend. I will be happy to see you using them to your beautiful creations. Big hugs from Greece. Mia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your goodies!! Mia is a so generous and sweet artist!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First off the cartoon has me laughing! My 13 year old cat has just decided that the right way to get my attention is to reach up and sink her claws into my leg and meow! 13 years and she just decided to start doing this??!! I need leg armor! Wow! What a sweet stamper to send you all these amazing items! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, that cat cartoon is so funny. It takes me back to the days when we had 5 cats!! I was lucky enough that none of my cats were the scratchy, pokey type..unless I tried to clip their nails.
    What a fun assortment of goodies from Mia, and how thoughtful for her to send prizes to everyone! I love grab bags and seeing all the surprises inside of them. That cat pendant and washi were meant for you!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words encourage me so very much!!!

Have a lovely day!
<3
Janis