I am here with a fresh spring butterfly card to share with you. I followed one of the color selections for Mrs. A's Butterfly Wheel this fortnight: D is for Denim Blue. I absolutely adore the clean look of just blue and white together. Reminds me of the tangy smell of laundry fresh off the line on a brisk spring day.....mmmmmm.....nothing better!
I have a ton of really pretty patterned paper in my stash that often sits unused. This background piece really spoke to me, so I went with a super-simple design that can be easily replicated for numerous occasions with different patterns, colors, stamps, and dies. I love how it turned out!!
Supplies used include:
Serendipity - Floral Butterfly stamp and die set
Lawn Fawn - Hang in There stamp set
Versafine ink in Majestic Blue
Various DCWV patterned paper and solid cardstock
Core'dinations/Darice solid cardstock
Hope you like my pretty card today. Has spring arrived at your house? If not, hopefully soon!!! Thank you for stopping by.
Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Butterfly Challenge - Butterfly Wheel with Letter D is for Denim Blue
2. All Sorts Weeks #515-516 Blossoms, Butterflies, Bugs
3. Crafty Hazelnut's April Patterned Paper Challenge - AG with Patterned Paper
4. Word Art Wednesday Challenge #382-383 - Anything Goes
5. Tales from the Craft Room Challenge #3 - Easter/Spring
6. Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Beautiful Blooms
7. Three Amigos Challenge #25 - Springtime
8. TCP Tuesday Challenge #356 - Spring
9. CARDZ-TV Anything Goes Challenge #87
10. Creative with Stamps Challenge #37 - Birthday