2021 CAT LOVERS HOP
coming October 25-30, 2021
right here at
Her Peaceful Garden
Don't forget to participate in the following...it's NOT TOO EARLY.
You can do these right now!!:
1. SIGN IN for the 2021 Cat Lovers Hop (REQUIRED to be eligible for prizes!!)
2. GIVEAWAY - Post my 2021 Cat Lovers Hop Badge (closes Oct. 24th)
3. Please look at the 2021 CAT LOVERS HOP - GUIDELINES and FAQs
4. Get started making your cat projects for the hop!!!
I rarely have time in October to post cards I've made because I am so busy with Cat Lovers Hop preparations. I noticed, though, that Mrs. A had a lovely color palette on her current Butterfly Challenge post and I happened to have a card that fit that I made several months ago and never got blogged. (I am soooooooo bad about not getting my cards blogged. I have a zillion of them in drafts and never quite have the energy to actually get them posted. Am I the only one like that???)
Take a look at the Butterfly Wheel that Mrs. A has for us this time. So much pretty lavender and pink!! ❤
She also mentions two patterned papers as one of the element options. I have a scrap background framing my card that might have two patterned papers in it, but it is mostly covered up and I can only see one patterned paper in it for sure, so I won't play with that element this time....just the colors.
My card features a super-fun Laurel Burch cat image stamped on a watercolor background I made. I have stacks of these backgrounds and this is one of my favorite things to do lately. Love how you can see a bit of the background showing through the images.
Supplies used include:Thank you for stopping by today to take a look at my card. I hope you will join in my Cat Lovers Hop festivities that I mention at the top of this post. It's not too early to get started on your projects!!
Stampendous - Laurel Burch Feline Friends Like You stamp
Versafine ink in Smokey Gray
Mixed Media paper
Spectrum Noir markers
Wink of Stella pen
Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Butterfly Challenge #162 - T is for.... (I chose the three colors: Twilight Lavender, Tea Rose, and Thistle...I think all of those are in my card!)
2. SUYP Challenge #71 - AG Cats
3. CARDZ - AG Challenge #151
4. Word Art Wednesday - Weeks #511-512
5. DL.ART October Linky Challenge - AG
6. Pixie's Snippets Playground - Challenge #413 - Use Snippets
7. Ally's Angels Challenge #51 - AG
8. TTCRD - Week Oct. 12 - AG