I am here with another card for the 3rd Annual Turner Syndrome Awareness Hop hostessed by the lovely Lori Kobular and her beautiful daughter, Julie. I have participated in this Hop for several years, but before that I had never heard of Turner Syndrome.
Here's a little of what I have learned about Turner Syndrome that I have cut and pasted from this informative page about Turner Syndrome HERE.
Girls and women with TS have 2-3 higher increase in risk of fractures.
I am inspired by the courage that these special gals display with the challenges they face! So I made this Hooray card using some of the colors from the mood board.
Supplies used include:
My Favorite Things Die-namics - Hooray die
Patterned paper scraps
Hope you will join in the hop and make a card for this important event! Thank you for stopping by today.
Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. 3rd Annual Turner Syndrome Awareness Hop
2. Unstampabelles Challenge #108 - AG with no stamping
3. Word Art Wednesday Weeks #479-#480 AG
4. Crafty Hazelnut's February Patterned Paper Challenge
5. DL.Art February Linky
6. Pam's Inky Pinkies Challenge #2108 - AG
7. TTCRD AG Challenge Feb.23rd
8. Creative Fingers Challenge #202 - AG
9. TCP February Challenge #376 - Patterned Paper