Quick post here to share a butterfly card I made for Mrs. A's Butterfly Challenge. I am always running catch-up to get a card in there. One of these days, I will get a card made in the *first* of the two weeks of the challenge. (Fat chance.....lol.)
The theme this fortnight is Butterfly/ies + the Letter C is for colors: Cerise, Cadet Blue, Champagne, and themes: Circles, Candi, and Center Step Fold. The fancy fold was a bit toooooooooo fancy for me to try this time, so I stuck with all three colors and circles. My Graphic 45 Flutter collection had the right colors in it!!
Here you can see the simple decoration I did on the envelope....just a strip cut from the scraps of making this card. But isn't it pretty?
Supplies used include:
Graphic 45 - Flutter Collection
X-Cut - Small Butterfly die
Winnie & Walter - Essentials: Audrey Cutaways die set (for scalloped panels and circle)
M&C Boutique - Large Circle Frame die set
Winnie & Walter - Sentimental: Gift stamp set
Versafine ink in Majestic Blue
Clear embossing powder
DCWV scraps of solid cardstock
Hope you liked my card. Thank you for stopping by.
Be sure to check out my Purple Day Blog Hop post for Epilepsy Awareness. There is blog candy here and there along the hop list!! Yummy. :)
Have a great day!!
Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Mrs. A's Butterfly Challenge #119 - Butterfly/ies + C is for.....
2. Mod Squad - Use 1 or More Metal Dies
3. DL.ART March Linky Challenge - AG
4. TCP March Tuesday Challenge #355 - Envie Envy (decorate an envelope to go with project)
5. Word Art Wednesday Weeks #378-379 - Anything Goes
6. Hero Arts National Craft Month - Dress up an Envelope Challenge
7. Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper March Challenge
8. Power Poppy Creative Confetti - Easy to Reproduce Thank You Card
9. Lost Coast Challenge #72 - Round and Round