In between my birthday festivities and before I run out of February.....I better post this little love card!
I used one of my night sky gesso splatter backgrounds and a sweet little owl image.
Supplies used include:
Hampton Art Studio G - Owl
Sentiment from dollar rack stamp set
Lawn Fawn - Into the Woods stamp set
Winnie & Walter - Sketchy Thoughts stamp set (retired)
Red ultra-fine Sharpie marker
Winnie & Walter - Essentials: Audrey Cutaways die set (has scallops) - retired
Winnie & Walter - Essentials: Katharine Cutaways die set - retired
My Favorite Things Die-namics - Stitched Square STAX die set
My Favorite Things Die-namics - Stitched Oval STAX die set (apparently retired)
Patterned paper and ric-rack trim from stash
Thank you for stopping by today!!
Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Double D Challenges - Anything with a Heart
2. TCP February Challenge #376 - Patterned Paper
3. DL.Art February Linky
4. CARDZ-TV Anything Goes Challenge #135
5. Word Art Wednesday Weeks #479-#480 AG
6. Crafty Hazelnut's February Patterned Paper Challenge
7. We Love Chocolate Baroque - Flowers, Butterflies, and Birds
8. Cut It Up: Challenge #220 - B/W with Pop of Color
9. Lost Coast Designs Challenge #116 - Winged Things