I am here with my final card for the 3rd Annual Turner Syndrome Awareness Hop hostessed by the lovely Lori Kobular and her beautiful daughter, Julie. I have participated in this Hop for several years, but before that I had never heard of Turner Syndrome.
a little of what I have learned about Turner Syndrome that I have cut
and pasted from this informative page about Turner Syndrome HERE.
These TS gals show inspiring strength of spirit overcoming difficulties and challenges as the wonderful and valuable individuals that God designed them to be!! The world may look on them as less than perfect, but God does not. My card today spotlights the joy their lives reflect and bring to others.
Supplies used include:Thank you so much for stopping by today and letting me share some of the things I've learned about Turner Syndrome. You still have time to join the card challenge and hop! I hope to see you there!
Stampendous - Laurel Burch Fish Wishes stamp set
Versafine ink - Smokey Gray
Dollar Store Butterfly sticker
Scraps of Patterned Paper from stash
My Favorite Things Die-namics - Stitched Oval STAX die set
Scallop Decorative Scissors
Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. 3rd Annual Turner Syndrome Awareness Hop
2. CARDZ-TV Anything Goes Challenge #135
3. Word Art Wednesday Weeks #479-#480 AG
4. Crafty Hazelnut's February Patterned Paper Challenge
5. DL.Art February Linky
6. Pam's Inky Pinkies Challenge #2108 - AG
7. TCP February Challenge #376 - Patterned Paper
8. Creative Fingers Challenge #202 - AG
9. Butterfly Challenge #152 - I is for Inside Out Card
(I used Inchworm, Iceberg + Butterfly)