I am here to share a card for Scrappy Mo's March Rudolph Days. I am actually getting this one in a day or two before the deadline. (Only because, unlike the month of February, March actually has a civilized number of days!! lol...) So you have time to still whip a card up, also, and join in the fun.
For this card, I used one of my molten double embossed backgrounds that I had on hand and added a sentiment strip to go with it. I included some brads to go with the metallic theme....but then couldn't stop myself from adding adhesive gems to the snowflake background, too. So much for continuity...but that's okay. I really like how it turned out.
Supplies used include:
Darice - Snowflakes and Flourishes embossing folder
Copper and Silver embossing powders from stash
Winnie & Walter - Essentials: Katharine Cutaways die set
Thrift store sentiment stamp
Quick Quotes - Copper Brads
Want 2 Scrap - Adhesive Rhinestones
Scrap of black cardstock
Hope you enjoyed my card. I appreciate you stopping by today. Are you all staying well during this lockdown time? Are you tackling any big projects? I did a little bit of straightening up in my craft room and feel more inspired to craft....now that I can (almost) walk around in here! lol..... Everyone stay healthy and safe!!
Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Scrappy Mo's March Rudolph Days
2. ABC Christmas Challenge - E is for embossing
3. Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge #483 - AG Christmas
4. CARDZ-TV Challenge #111 - AG
5. Word Art Wednesday Weeks #432-433 - AG
6. DL.ART March Linky Party - AG
7. Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - AG
8. STAMPlorations Theme and Photo Prompt Challenge - Stamps + Nature