Is it spring where you live yet????? Probably not quite yet if you live in the North. (Or in the Southern Hemisphere!! lol...) Here in Idaho we had several days of spring weather last week and I noticed a few daffodils had opened up their cheery blossoms. (None of mine, of course, but in some other yards...lol.) Yesterday was chilly with thunder and hail and today we woke to an inch of snow. The birds were singing throughout the day, though, so I know spring is coming!
I have a pretty spring card to share with you today. I used a gorgeous die that the lovely hostesses of the Double D Challenges sent me as a prize a long time back. (THANKS again, Diane and Darlene!!) I teamed it up with one of my leftover Easter egg dye backgrounds. LOVE!!!
Supplies used include:
Tutti Designs - Garden Background die
Winnie & Walter - Big Hugs with Evelin T Designs stamp set
WOW! Embossing Powder - Opaque Bright White Regular
Leftover Easter Egg dye background
Want 2 Scrap - Adhesive Pearls
Scraps of cardstock from my stash
Thank you so much for stopping by today. Be sure to pop in tomorrow....Thursday, March 26th. I am participating in the Purple Day Hop...for epilepsy awareness. There will be great inspiration and prizes! Yay! Just what we need to lift our spirits. Stay safe and healthy!!
Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Double Trouble Challenge #52 - Thing 1: Used a die for my Spring Flowers, Thing 2: Entering in Bitten by the Bug
2. Bitten by the Bug 2 - Spring Equinox plus Double Trouble (Usu reqs Cricut, but this time any diecut machine is okay....I used my Big Shot.)
3. Hero Arts Stay Crafty Challenge - Encouragement
4. CARDZ-TV Challenge #110 - AG
5. Word Art Wednesday Weeks #432-433 - AG
6. The Creative Crafters Challenge #26 - AG
7. Dare2BArtzy March Challenge - AG
8. Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - AG
9. Double D Challenges - Welcome Spring
10. STAMPlorations Theme and Photo Prompt Challenge - Stamps + Nature