I am here with another Three Kings card to share that I made from this new set I just received as a prize from STAMPlorations. I am entering this one in Scrappy Mo's first Rudolph Days of 2020. Yay!! I used one of my backgrounds made from scraps of patterned and solid paper, which I am now calling my "Strips-o'-Scraps" backgrounds! lol...
I double embossed the background...first with an embossing folder and then with gold embossing powder. Love the rich effect. Perfect for my Magi. I also spattered the background and sentiment panel with some Heidi Swapp Color Shine Spray in Bronze. The splatters actually look gold with a green halo....which worked great for this color palette.
I used the Power Poppy Creative Confetti Sketch as inspiration for this card:
Supplies used include:
STAMPlorations - Three Kings by The Bee's Knees stamp set
Gold and Maroon embossing powders from my stash
Core'dinations/Darice solid cardstock
Lots of scraps for my "Strips-o'-Scraps" Background
Heidi Swapp Color Shine Spray in Bronze
Hope you liked this card. Be sure to join us in the Rudolph Days fun at Scrappy Mo's!! If you don't miss a month, you are eligible for a special drawing at the end of the year!! So get started now. Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Scrappy Mo's January Rudolph Days
2. Power Poppy Creative Confetti Sketch
3. Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge
4. Papercraft-Challenge #54 - Use at least 2 Designer Papers
5. Word Art Wednesday Weeks #422-423 - Anything Goes
6. ABC Christmas Challenge - A is for Anything Goes
7. Die-Cut Divas January Challenge - New Things (I used a new stamp set.)
8. Pixie's Snippets Playground Challenge #370 - Use Snippets
9 STAMPlorations Theme and Prompt January Challenge - Stamps + Splatters
10. STAMPlorations Never-ending Anything Goes Challenge