I made a couple of super-simple CAS cards with some gorgeous Dollar Store metallic silver mirror stickers that I've had in my stash for several years....and I haven't used them all yet!! Fortunately, they still stick well.
It was a trick getting these photographed and my shots do not do justice to the super-shiny foil of these amazing images. I have these in mind as girl graduation cards, but they could be for other occasions....or no particular occasion. :)
I used a Unity stamp for the inside sentiments.....that I think is esp appropriate for graduation or some other launching type of occasion. "Don't follow your dreams....CHASE THEM."
Supplies used include:
Dollar store silver foil stickers
Unity "Don't follow your dreams, chase them" from Wish with Your Heart (KOTM August 2014)
Versafine ink in Onyx Black
Hope you enjoyed my cards today. Thank you so much for your kind comments!
Thank you for the honor of entering these cards in the following challenges:
1. Creative Inspirations January Challenge - Something New or Something Old (I used some old stickers.)
2. Word Art Wednesday Weeks #420-421 - AG
3. Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Fun with Florals
4. Kat Scrappiness January Challenge - No Designer Paper
5. TCP January Challenge #364 - Spring Forward
6. All Sorts Challenge Week #554 - Say it With Flowers
7. Time Out Challenge #152 Photo Inspiration (I was inspired by the reflective mirror and the white background and branches.)
8. STAMPlorations January CAS Challenge w/ opt. Metallic