While there are still a few hours left in November, I will post these last two kitty ATCs I made as little surprise gifts to put in with Flash Prizes from my Cat Lovers Hop. The kitties are fussy cut from some fun gift wrap....so you can detect a bit of the sheen reflecting in the photos. The fun sentiment is from Stampendous. I esp love this kitty in the cozy sweater!!
Here's another ATC in this same series with a different kitty from the gift wrap.
Supplies used include:
Stampendous - Cat Sayings stamp set
Versafine Ink in Onyx Black
Doodlebug - Mini Doilies
Cats from gift wrap scraps
DCWV cardstock scraps
Distress Ink in Walnut Stain
Thank you so much for your visits to my blog.....even when I am so sporadic about posting!! I appreciate your kind comments. Ready or not.........here comes December!!!!
Thank you for the honor of entering this set of cards in the following challenges:
1. CARDZ-TV Anything Goes Challenge #76
2. Crop Stop November Link Party #45 (I used Distress Ink and Tsukineko Versafine Ink)
3. Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
4. Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Gift It
5. SUYP Cats Only Challenge #36 - Furry-thing Goes
6. Moving Along with the Times Challenge #85 - Cat or Cats
7. The House that Stamps Built Anything Goes Challenge #N2818
8. Creative Fingers Challenge #154 - Anything Goes
9. Double D Challenge - Snuggle Up, Buttercup (Mood board with kitties.....awwwww....)