I am here with my November Rudolph Days card. I believe that November is the last of those challenges for the year! I have managed to enter each month which allows me to participate in the special drawing for December. Yay!
I also am playing along in the Let's Squash It Challenge. The lovely hostesses Jo and Gail asked us to use a stencil along with our embossing folder this time. I've never tried doing that before....it was fun and easy! (Just my sort of technique...lol..)
My card turned out simple and cute. I added lots of little adhesive gems to dress it up. I even managed to sneak in a couple of "cheater" scraps of cardstock for the sentiment panel....not very creative, but I'm happy to just be getting a card done!!! I will enter into Di's Pixie's Snippets Playground, also. Yay!
Supplies used include:
Sizzix - TH Texture Fades - Courtyard embossing folder
Delta Stencil Magic - Tree Medley (long retired)
Winnie & Walter - Essentials: Katharine Cutaways die set - retired
Clearly Besotted - Modern Christmas stamp set (retired)
Versafine ink in Satin Red
Hampton Art - Ki Self Adhesive Gems (retired)
Thank you for stopping by today. Hope you liked my card! I think I will use this new-to-me stencil + dry embossing technique again soon!!
3. Pixie's Snippets Playground Ruby's Memory Challenge #417 - Use Snippets
4. CARDZ-TV AG Challenge #154
5. Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge #570 - AG Christmas
6. Word Art Wednesday Week #519-520 - AG
7. Double Trouble Challenge #98 - Playing Along with Thing 1: AG, and Thing 3 Twist: Dry Embossing
8. STAMPlorations November Stencil Challenge