Quick post here to get my April Rudolph Days card entered over at Scrappy Mo's. I am getting into the spirit of "using what I already have" and making tons of cards with old stash. It's so fun! I actually used up a small pack of embellishments on some of my other cards....lol... Yay!!
For this card I used some fun stickers that have been in my Christmas box for ages and an old Winnie & Walter printable freebie tag (so sad that company closed down). I added texture with a black burlap piece and a snowflake brad. Super simple design, but I like how it turned out.
Supplies used include:
Basic Grey - Eskimo Kisses Epoxy Stickers
Recollections Stickers from stash
Winnie & Walter printable tag from Daily Grind Collection Vol. 1 - Holiday Mint (retired)
Winnie & Walter - Essentials: Katharine Cutaways die set (retired)
DCWV patterned paper and burlap paper
Creative Impressions - Pewter Snowflake Brads - retired
Thank you for stopping by today! I appreciate your time and kind comments. Hope you are all doing well and staying healthy.
Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. April Rudolph Days at Scrappy Mo's
2. Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge #487 - AG Christmas
3. Crimbo Crackers Challenge #209 - Use Old Stash (The stickers are old.)
4. Word Art Wednesday Challenge #436-437 - AG
5. CARDZ-TV Anything Goes Challenge 113
6. Crafty Hazelnut's April Patterened Paper Challenge
7. Virginia's April Show and Share - AG