I am here with one more Christmas card for this month's Winnie & Walter Rerun Challenge. This time Shay is featuring her Comfort + Joy stamp set. I don't have this particular set, so I am taking inspiration from one of the design team cards. I was especially inspired by the lovely cards by Lydia Evans HERE. I adore the color combo of the patterned background (she stamped hers but I took a shortcut and used patterned paper) and the great big JOY for the focal and sentiment panel.
I dry embossed my Joy die cut with a lovely new folder I received from crafty friend, Karen Ladd. (Thanks, Karen!!!)
Supplies used include:
Winnie & Walter - In a Word: Joy Cutaway die
Core'dinations - heavy duty white cardstock
Sizzix - Alpine Yule embossing folder
Scrap of DCWV patterned paper
Winnie & Walter - Essentials: Audrey Cutaways die set (scalloped background panel)
Baker's Twine from a Winnie and Walter package <3
Silver sequins from my stash
This easy design can be adapted for any season or occasion with a different background panel and big word die. Love that!!
Thank you so much for visiting today and leaving your sweet comments. Best wishes to each of you for a lovely and crafty New Year!!!
Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Winnie & Walter Rerun #26 Comfort+Joy
2. Dare2BArtzy December Challenge - Spirit of the Season
3. Christmas Cards All Year Round December Challenge - Anything Goes Holiday Related
4. HIMCR #333 - Freestyle
5. DL.ART December Linky Party - Anything Goes
6. Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - AG Christmas w/ opt Begins with "S" - I used Scallops, Simple Design, Sequins, Snowflakes.
7. Not Just Cards - Anything Goes
8. Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
9. CARDZ-TV Anything Goes Challenge #27
10. CARDZ-TV Anything Goes Challenge #28
11. Joy Clair Dec/Jan Challenge - Anything Goes