I am here to share a fun birthday card that I made......using just the best sentiment from my Cardz-TV - Mixed Messages stamp set. Hehehee...
Supplies used include:I also made some belated birthday cards of the same design using different colors. Seems like a cardmaker, like myself, would never be late sending cards......but I am!!! Good grief. So I thought I should have a couple of belated cards in my stash, too!!!
Hero Arts Sparkle Clear - Cupcakes stamp set
Candle stamp from stash
Ranger - TH Distress Markers
Zig - Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush Pen
M&C Boutique - Large Circle Frame die set
Doodlebug - Mini Doilies
Rhinestones and ribbon from stash
Which color do you like the best of the three?
Thanks so much for stopping by today. I hope you are having a great day!!!
Thank you for the honor of entering this card (the top one!) in the following challenges:
1. Always Happy Birthday January Challenge - Birthday + Pink Card Base
2. Word Art Wednesday #318-319 - AG
3. Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Layer It
4. Fashionable Stamping Challenge #131 - Anything Goes
5. CARDZ-TV - Anything Goes Challenge #32
6. The House That Stamps Built - J2418 Anything Goes
7. Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - January
8. Crafter's Castle Challenge #1 - Anything Goes
9. HeARTful Challenge Jan 28 - Feb 4 - Anything Goes