|Jetta has been such a sweet companion kitty for me since I lost my Shy-Cat. <3 <3 <3|
I am here with a quick and easy Christmas card I made for Rudolph Days at Scrappy Mo's. I was digging through my Christmas stash and came across this patterned paper that had caught my eye many months ago. It's not specifically designed for Christmas, but I thought it would make a pretty holiday card with butter-colored cardstock.
I added a gold-toned dove from a dollar store pack....(6 ornaments for a buck...wow!!)....and put a layered Winnie & Walter - Peace die cut over the top. I love making cards with these big flashy ornaments. You can see some I made last year using reindeer HERE.
My tassel was inspired by the challenge over at Archi-scraps this month. I searched YouTube for a tutorial and it was pretty easy to make...even for me!! :) I've been meaning to use some of my old stash of embroidery floss on my cards and this gave me a great opportunity. I used to do a lot of counted cross-stitch (back when I could see better!!!) and have a big collection of different colors of floss still left from that hobby. Yay for me for using some of it!! lol...
Supplies used include:
Scraps of DCWV patterned and solid cardstock
Dollar Store gold-toned dove
Winnie & Walter - In a Word: Peace Cutaway die
DMC embroidery floss
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you will join in the fun over at Rudolph Days. Mo has an AG Christmas challenge at the end of each month (Jan - Nov). And....if you participate each month throughout the year, your name goes in the hat for a special drawing at the end of the year!! How fun is that??!! See you there.....
Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. January Rudolph Days at Scrappy Mo's - Anything Goes Christmas
2. Archi-scraps January Challenge - Use a Tassel
3. DL.ART January Linky Challenge - Anything Goes
4. Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge #369 - AG Christmas + opt. Use a Sentiment
5. Word Art Wednesday #318-319 - AG
6. CARDZ-TV - Anything Goes Challenge #32
7. Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Layer It
8. ABC Christmas Challenge - A-Antlers or B-Birds
9. Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - January
10. Joy Clair Dec/Jan Challenge - Anything Goes (can use inspiration board)