I am here with another card to share for the Winnie & Walter December Color Combo Challenge. Love this gorgeous palette that Heather chose for us this month!! It was especially fun to work with the lavender in this inspiration board!
I'm using another part of this lovely K&Co. paper that I have long hoarded. Often when I use a pretty piece of patterned paper for a layered background, I will cut the middle of it with another smaller die shape to use later. The hole is hidden underneath the top layer in my finished card and I have a tag or other smaller shape for another card. This time I layered the cut-out tag on top of the covered up hole for a coordinated look.
Supplies used include:Thank you for stopping by to see my cards today! I hope you have a lovely weekend!!
Winnie & Walter - In a Word: Happy Cutaway die
Winnie & Walter - In a Word: Happy stamp set
Versafine Ink in Majestic Blue
Winnie & Walter - Essentials: Katharine Cutaways die set (for tag)
Winnie & Walter - Essentials: Audrey Cutaways die set (for scalloped backgrounds)
Ribbon from stash
Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Winnie & Walter December Color Combo Challenge
2. Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - January
3. Creative Knockouts #227 - Celebrations
4. CARDZ-TV Anything Goes #29
5. Word Art Wednesday Anything Goes Challenge #316-317
6. Double D - 2 Birthday/Anniversary Inspiration Board (I was inspired by the happy colors and flowery prints)