Quick post here to share a fun project using some Christmas train stickers to make a long format card. Are you like me......you have stickers in your stash that never get used? I am delighted to finally get this little train set put together and onto a card.
(Sadly I can't remember where I got these stickers....so please forgive me if you are the kind friend who sent them to me. I try to make a note on the package where I got things, but this was unlabeled. Please let me know in the comments if you were the one!)
I splattered the background with Distress Inks and added some fun die cut snowflakes from scrap pieces of cardstock.
Supplies used include:
Christmas sentiment stamp from stash
Versafine ink in Crimson Red
Provo Craft "Santa's Express" stickers
Sweet Dixie - 4 Layering Snowflakes die set
Scraps of Vanilla Cardstock
Distress Inks in Faded Jeans and Fired Brick for splattering
Hope you enjoyed this card. Maybe it will inspire you to hunt through your sticker stash and use some for quick and fun cards.
Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. September Rudolph Days at Scrappy Mo's
2. Christmas Kickstart Challenge #20 - It's a Gift!
3. Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge #457
4. Crimbo Crackers Challenge #194
5. Pixie's Snippets Playground Challenge #362
6. Creative Fingers Challenge #171 - AG
7. DL.Art September Linky
8. Stick It Down September Sketch (I turned the sketch on its side.)