Happy Leap Day, Friends....
I am here with a cute little owl card for Scrappy Mo's February Rudolph Days challenge. Remember that if you enter each month during the year, then you are eligible to be in the final drawing in December! February is short so I had to scramble since I have been celebrating my birthday all week long!! Lucky I had Leap Day to get my card in. :)
I am also entering this in the MFT Sketch Challenge this week:
And I am entering this in Jo's Christmas Kickstart Challenge with the theme of Red.
Supplies used include:
Background is from the Imaginisce packaging
Serendipity - Merry Christmas stamp - Retired (they don't carry this size at Impression Obsession, but they do have the larger size in this same font)
Versafine ink in Onyx Black
Sparkly Santa hat for the owl from Michele Henderson (THANKS, Michele!!)
Weird 7-pointed foam snowflake from stash (STILL haven't used these up, yet!!!)
DCWV patterned paper scraps from stash
Core'dinations/Darice solid cardstock for card base
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you are having a nice Leap Day and are ready to March into spring!!!
Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Rudolph Days February Challenge - AG Christmas
2. MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge #478
3. Christmas Kickstart Challenge #28 - Red
4. Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge #479
5. Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - AG
6. CARDZ-TV Anything Goes Challenge #109
7. DL.ART February Linky Challenge
8. Creative with Stamps Challenge #47 - Red