I am here with another card for the Simon Says STAMPtember Memory Box Collaboration Challenge. Are you loving the fun challenges SSS is doing this month as much as I am??? I am playing with some products that I haven't used for a long time. Yay!!
I also used the fun September Stick-It-Down Card Sketch:
I am always in a quandary as to the best way to adhere these intricate diecuts. My ancient sticker makers leave shiny sticky webs that are a pain to clear out. I don't have a really tiny point liquid glue bottle. I have not splurged on double adhesive backed sheets.
So what I did here was smooth a thin layer of Ranger - Multi Medium Matte with my all-purpose tool of choice (a halfway-straightened out paperclip!) along the back of this diecut. Since the starry background is matte, any traces that oozed out from behind were completely invisible after it was dry. Even under careful examination, I can barely discern where there was any excess...and I know there was some!
You can't tell in the photo but the snowflake heart diecut is made from shimmery pearl cardstock. So pretty! The beautiful rhinestones are ones that crafty friend Teresa Doyle sent to me some time ago. (THANKS, Teresa!!) I love that they are a shaded hue and blend into the sky so well, yet add that dash of sparkle!!
Supplies used include:
Memory Box - Snowflake Love Pendant (retired)
Ranger - Multi Medium Matte
Memory Box - Making Spirits Bright stamp set
Winnie & Walter - Essentials: Tilda Cutaways die set
WOW! Embossing Powder - Opaque Bright White Regular
AB Rhinestones from Teresa Doyle
Scraps of DCWV patterned and shimmery cardstock
Hope you enjoyed this card. I am so grateful for your visits to my blog and for your lovely comments. Hope all is well at your homes as you settle into autumn.......or spring for my friends at the bottom of the world!! :) Have a lovely day.
Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Simon Says STAMPtember Memory Box Collaboration Challenge
2. Stick-It-Down September Card Sketch Challenge
3. Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Monochrome
4. Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper September Challenge
5. Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge #455 - AG Christmas
6. House that Stamps Built DCC-S419 - Begins with B (I used a the word Bright.)
7. Crimbo Crackers Challenge #193 - AG Christmas
8. Creative Crafters Challenge #20 - AG
9. DL.ART September Linky Challenge
10. ABC Christmas Challenge - S is for Sparkle (I used rhinestones for Sparkle.)
11. Crimbo Crackers Challenge #193 - AG Christmas
12. Word Art Wednesday Weeks #404-405 - AG
13. STAMPlorations Summer Theme and Sketch, AG with stamps
14. STAMPlorations CAS Challenge