I am here with a fun card I made for this month's Winnie & Walter Rerun Challenge. The showcased set this month is The Party. I don't own this set so I am taking inspiration from a couple of the cards that were featured: Shay's super-fun card with the stamped background HERE and the balloons from Heather's card HERE.
I stamped and die cut my balloons from one of my leftover Easter egg dye backgrounds. Love the pretty pink, purple, and blue colors. I put the balloon die cuts through my Xyron Sticker Maker so they would be easy to stick down to my background.
Supplies used include:
Winnie & Walter - LS Exclusives: So Tweet with Evelin T Designs stamp set
Versafine Ink - Onyx Black
Winnie & Walter - LS Exclusives: So Tweet with Evelin T Designs die set
Winnie & Walter - In a Word: Happy Cutaway die
Winnie & Walter - In a Word: Happy stamp set
DCWV background cardstock
Winnie & Walter - Essentials: Audrey Cutaways die set
Canson - Mixed Media paper
Xyron Sticker Maker
Hope you liked my card. It was really fun to make those colorful balloons.....and hooray that I actually remembered to use my sticker maker for attaching them!! How many of you have one or two of those stuck away in your stash that never see the light of day? I have it on good word that they dry up and become unusable if they are not put into crafty employ regularly. So get yours out right away!! :) Thank you for stopping by today.
Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Winnie & Walter Rerun #27 Challenge - The Party
2. Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Winter Blues
3. Love to Scrap LTSCB #105 - Anything Goes
4. Artistic Stamper Challenge #1 - Anything Goes (must stamp)
5. HeARTful Stamping Challenge - Anything Goes + a stamp
6. Word Art Wednesday Anything Goes Challenge #316-317
7. Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - January
8. Tuesday Throwdown #374 - Layer It Up!
9. Double D - 2 Birthday/Anniversary Inspiration Board (I was inspired by the balloons in the pretty purples, pinks and blues)
10. Cupcake Inspirations CIC 437