I am here with a perky little kitchen-themed card I made especially for Darlene and Diane's "Kitchen is the Heart of the Home" Challenge, which is part of their big 2 Year BD Celebration. Look at the totally cute inspiration board they provided:
I received this fun Flapper Doodle - Flappers in the Kitchen stamp set a number of months ago in a prize. It might have been originally sold by MFT, but is now discontinued. This is the first time it's had ink between its toes.
I was inspired by the fun aprons with the bits of red gingham and the kitchen herbs in the mood board. I kept the stamped image completely uncolored to let the other elements shine.
Supplies used include:Thank you for stopping by today and leaving your sweet comments!!! I have another card I made with these two flappers....a Christmas card. I'll be back later to share that one, too.
Flapper Doodle - Flappers in the Kitchen stamp set
Versafine Ink in Onyx Black
Clear embossing powder
Lawn Fawn - Large Stitched Rectangles die set
Sizzix - Circles, Scallop die set
M&C Boutique - Large Circle Frame die set
Winnie & Walter - Essentials: Audrey Cutaways die set
Verve - Sprightly Sprigs die set
DCWV Stack - Foiled (silver cardstock)
Silver cording from my stash
Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Double D Challenges - Kitchen is the Heart of the Home
2. Word Art Wednesday #318-319 - AG
3. CARDZ-TV Anything Goes Challenge #31
4. As You Like It - Favorite Die and Why (I used my Verve - Sprightly Sprigs which is one of my very favorite dies for adding a touch of something special to my cards...whether it be to adorn a cluster of flowers or to add a little bit of foliage alone here and there.)
5. Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Add a Sentiment
6. Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - January
7. Love to Scrap LTSCB #105 - Anything Goes
8. Tuesday Throwdown #376 - Anything Goes
9. Viva la Verve Sketch Challenge - January Sketch