|Not my cat, but I LOVE this photo. Looks like an old kitty enjoying the warmth of the sunshine on his old bones.|
I am here with another Rainbow Color card for the Winnie & Walter March Color Challenge. There's only one more day left, so if you want to join in you need to hurry! Here's the gorgeous inspiration photo Heather chose for us. So pretty!!!
I used another one of my "rainbow-swipe" backgrounds. :) I made a bunch of these to play with for the rainbow challenges, but wasn't satisfied with any of the ones I did on the glossy photo paper. This particular one had a big white streak right across the rainbow.....which I managed to disguise (mostly) with a lovely big, bold sentiment. :) This time, I kept everything else black and white to show off the brilliant colors, and it turned out to be my favorite of this series of cards!
Products used include:Thank you for taking the time to stop by today. I appreciate your visits and comments so much!!
Winnie & Walter - Essentials: Audrey Cutaways die set (scalloped panels)
Winnie & Walter - Essentials: Katharine Cutaways die set (straight edge panel)
Distress Inks in Candied Apple, Carved Pumpkin, Fossilized Amber, Mowed Grass, Salty Ocean, and Wilted Violet Winnie & Walter - Kindness with Evelin T Designs stamp set
Versafine ink in Onyx Black
Studio Katia - Clear Round Drops Mix
Glossy photo paper
Core'dinations black cardstock
Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Winnie & Walter March Color Challenge - Rainbow Colors
2. Word Art Wednesday #328-329 - Anything Goes
3. Cardz-TV Anything Goes Challenge #41
4. DL.ART Thankful Thursday #225 - Flowers or Thank You
5. Die Cut Divas April Challenge - Anything Goes (must use die cut or embossing folder)
6. Crop Stop April Link Party #38 - Anything Goes using products from company CS sells (I used Distress Inks and Tsukineko Versafine Inks
7. DL.ART April Linky Party
8. Joy Clair April Challenge - Anything Goes/Spring
9. Card Mania Challenge #103 - Spring
10. Simon Says Stamp March Work-It Wednesday - Ink Techniques