|Happy Dad's Day to my dear Jim, who manages all the many crises of our life with a unique blend of panic and stoicism!! lol...|
I am here with a Father's Day card for my dear hubby. He was so sweet and encouraging about my hand-lettered tag that I decided to make a hand-lettered card for him, too. I think it adds a personal touch....even if my handwriting isn't perfect. He will love it and keep it forever. (Awww....he's such a romantic!! <3 <3 <3)
I stamped a wonderful vintage truck image from Mark's Finest Papers - Big Boy Toys stamp set with Versamark Ink and heat embossed with WOW! Embossing Powder - Opaque Bright White Regular onto kraft. Love the white on kraft look!!
I wrote out my sentiment with a black permanent marker onto a leftover bit of acetate and mounted it onto a scrap of white cardstock with tiny brown brads.
These panels were mounted onto brown cardstock dry embossed with my Darice - Checkered Folder. This was put on a kraft card base. I think hubby will like the clean crisp lines of this card and the vintage image.
Happy Father's Day, Darling!!! So glad you are the dad of my kids!!!
Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges
1. Tombow - Words of Wisdom Challenge
2. Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Favorite Product or Technique (Heat Embossing)
3. Mark's Finest Papers Speedy Fox and Friends Challenge #267 - White on Kraft
4. Pixie's Snippets Playground Week 181-182 - Use snippets
5. Mod Squad Challenge - Happy Father's Day
6. DL.Art Thankful Thursday Challenge #158 "For a Man or Boy"