Wednesday, August 31, 2016
Cross and Floral Card in Orchid and Green
Lately it seems that I have needed encouragement cards, sympathy cards, and praying for you cards. This card could be used for any of these.
I really love this Darice - Faith Words in Cross embossing folder. It can be used for Easter or for any of the above occasions. I dabbed the inside of the folder with Distress Inks in Victorian Velvet and Peeled Paint and misted lightly before embossing the white cardstock. Love the watercolor effect!!
I used some pieces from my scrap bag for the background and a fancy border journaling card from a DCWV stack. You can see the gleam and glitter below. It has a watercolor look to it, too, that coordinates with my embossed piece.
I finished it off with a sparkling Zva crystal swirl and some adhesive pearls.
Hope you liked this card. Thank you for your lovely comments!!!
Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Great impressions August Challenge - AG
2. Amusing Challenge #35 - Anything Goes
3. Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper August Challenge
4. DL.Art August Linky Challenge - AG
5. Little Red Wagon Challenge #357 - Let's Get Inky
6. Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #373