Tuesday, September 6, 2016
Butterfly Plus K is for Kraft Card &/or Kaleidoscope
I am here with my usual last minute entry into Mrs. A's Butterfly Challenge,where this time she asks us to use butterflies along with a kraft card base and/or a kaleidoscope effect. My take on the kaleidoscope effect was using a brilliant autumn-colored Gelato background I had lying dormant in my stash from several years ago and using my Waffle Flower - Doily Circle die with white cardstock.
This fabulous magenta butterfly made of feathers is from a thrift store grab bag. LOVE!! I think it goes great with the bright and wonderful autumn colors. My sentiment is from the Altenew - Label Love stamp set. Looks like label maker tape, doesn't it? So fun! I stamped it with Versafine ink and heat embossed it with clear powder. I put it all on a kraft card base as suggested by Mrs. A.
I adore how this card turned out and I hope you like it, too!!! Thank you for stopping by and for leaving your sweet comments. You make my day!!!
Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Mrs. A's Butterfly Challenge - Butterfly plus K is for Kraft Card &/or Kaleidoscope
2. Dragonfly Journeys Challenge #73 - Social Butterfly
3. Sunny Day Crafting Challenge #13 - Anything Goes
4. Critters & Creatures Linky Party #7
5. Little Scrap Pieces Show it Off Saturday Linky Party
6. Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Stamp it
7. Craft Stamper September TIMI Challenge - Anything Goes (must stamp)
8. Die Cut Divas September Challenge - Fall and Fall Holidays