Monday, November 28, 2016
I was pawing around in the scraps on my craft desk that were ready to be sorted by colors into my scrap drawer but first decided to make a couple of cards with them....even though they look springy rather than autumny or wintery. I followed the Sketch #1 in this month's Viva la Verve Sketch challenge.
Here's my take using Verve - Scripture Medley 3 stamp set and scraps from my stash:
And here's a second card using the same supplies (Prima flowers, Versafine ink in Blue Lagoon, My Favorite Things Die-namics - Stitched Square STAX die set, and sequins and ribbon from my stash.)
I really like the icy pastel/brights and early spring look of these two cards. A real contrast with the blazing autumn colors I had been working with. Hope you like them, too! Thank you for stopping by. I hope you are having a good week!!
Thank you for the honor of entering these cards in the following challenges:
1. Viva la Verve Sketch Challenge - November
2. Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper November Challenge - Anything Goes using Patterned Paper
3. Crafty Friends Challenge #45 - Use Flowers
4. Aud Sentiments Challenge #169 - Anything Goes + Sentiment
5. Crop Stop Linky Party #22 - Anything Goes using a product brand that CS sells (I used a My Favorite Things die)
6. Love to Scrap Challenge #90 - Anything Goes
7. Amusing Challenge #43 - Anything Goes
8. Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Trio-tastic (used 3 flowers)