Can you stand one more Thanksgiving autumn leaf card? I had a whole bunch of these with just the patterned paper leaf glued on to the patterned paper background. (I drew this leaf myself, and I am so proud!! Ha!) I knew some dressing up was needed....so, as I did with a couple of the other cards I showed you today and yesterday, I squeezed out a line of white craft glue around the edge of the leaf and sprinkled on super-fine gold glitter. Love that sparkle!!!
I think I am done with Thanksgiving cards for the year now. Not only am I delighted to have a stack of them in my TG box to use for next year, but I also reduced the number in the "Needs Work" bag!! Ha. Note that I only claimed that number to be "reduced" not eliminated!!! :) Thank you for your patience in looking at them....and thank you, always, for your encouraging comments!!
Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper November Challenge - Anything Goes using Patterned Paper
2. The Artistic Stamper November Challenge - Autumnal
3. Aud Sentiments Challenge #169 - Anything Goes + Sentiment
4. The Paper Girls Challenge #116 - Grateful
5. Crop Stop Linky Party #22 - Anything Goes using CS product (I used a My Favorite Things die)
6. Love to Scrap Challenge #90 - Anything Goes
7. Amusing Challenge #43 - Anything Goes