Monday, November 28, 2016

Sparkly Thanksgiving Card with Stamped Verse


Hi, Friends.......

Can you stand one more Thanksgiving autumn leaf card? I had a whole bunch of these with just the patterned paper leaf glued on to the patterned paper background.
(I drew this leaf myself, and I am so proud!! Ha!) I knew some dressing up was needed....so, as I did with a couple of the other cards I showed you today and yesterday, I squeezed out a line of white craft glue around the edge of the leaf and sprinkled on super-fine gold glitter. Love that sparkle!!!


This time I decided to add a sentiment from my Verve - Scripture Medley 3 stamp set using Tsukineko - Versamark Ink in Vintage Sepia. I stamped it on a scrap of DCWV cardstock and die cut it with My Favorite Things Die-namics - Stitched Oval STAX die set. Then I added some dazzling orange rhinestones for more sparkle!

I think I am done with Thanksgiving cards for the year now. Not only am I delighted to have a stack of them in my TG box to use for next year, but I also reduced the number in the "Needs Work" bag!! Ha. Note that I only claimed that number to be "reduced" not eliminated!!! :) Thank you for your patience in looking at them....and thank you, always, for your encouraging comments!!
 

<3
Janis


Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper November Challenge - Anything Goes using Patterned Paper
2. The Artistic Stamper November Challenge - Autumnal
3. Aud Sentiments Challenge #169 - Anything Goes + Sentiment
4. The Paper Girls Challenge #116 - Grateful
5. Crop Stop Linky Party #22 - Anything Goes using CS product (I used a My Favorite Things die)
6. Love to Scrap Challenge #90 - Anything Goes
7. Amusing Challenge #43 - Anything Goes

10 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous Fall card. Loving that glitter :-D xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card design love the bps. Thanks for joining us at CHPPC, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colours :) Thank you for joining in The Artistic Stamper Creative Challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job on eliminating the number in the needs work box. I have many UFOs around like that and I slog away at them. Doesn't seem to help but I try.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A big pat on the back to you for using up scraps, finishing up cards that needed work, and ending up with a whole stack of Fall and Thanksgiving cards for next year. Now just remember where you put them when Thanksgiving rolls around! Loving your glitter and patterned paper leaf!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very pretty! I love cats and this is a great idea with the outline! Fall is my favorite time of year so I am one who definitely can handle another fall card...lol. I just did one too. Thanks for playing along with us at LTSCB and good luck! Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how fun! Love the gilded edging along your leaf. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The gorgeous gold edging on that fab paper leaf is terrific!!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words encourage me so very much!!!

Have a lovely day!
<3
Janis