Tuesday, March 28, 2017
Sympathy with Vellum Sentiment Panel
Even though I have a whole bunch of Coffee-themed cards to post, I thought I would break up my string of them with some other cards I have made lately. I noticed my stock of sympathy cards was getting depleted so I made a few to have on hand using some watery backgrounds made from last year's leftover Easter Egg dye! :)
I stamped and heat embossed this one in white with a wonderful Praying Hands image (a thrift store find) and did the same on vellum with a sentiment from the Verve - New Mercies stamp set. I dry embossed the watercolor background with my Sizzix Textured Impressions - Roses folder and sponged Distress Inks in Picked Raspberry, Mowed Lawn, and Tea Dye over the stamping and floral texture. Some adhesive pearls finished it off.
Thank you for stopping by. I love reading your comments!!!
Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Penny Black at All Sorts March Challenge - Anything Goes (must stamp focal)
2. WOW! Embossing Powder March Challenge - Spring (must heat emboss)
3. Cardz-TV Designer's Challenge #5 - Anything Goes
4. Little Scrap Pieces Show it Off Saturday Linky Party
(Sadly this is her LAST ONE. Thank you so much for your fun challenges, Karen!!)
5. Craft Stamper March TIMI Challenge - Anything Goes must stamp
6. DL.Art March Linky Party - Anything Goes