Tuesday, March 14, 2017
Wishing you a Pot of Gold - Verve
I am back again with another card in March colors made with the lovely digital freebie by Julee Tilman.
Yes, Julee over at Verve Stamps has done it again! This month she made a really cute St. Patrick's Day themed digital set called Lucky Day Digital Set. Oh, my goodness......you WANT this set. Adorable, right? It's a FREE DOWNLOAD only through March 17, 2017. AND......Julee is hosting another challenge on the Verve Stamps blog with her always fabulous GC prize if you use this digi set. Wow!! Thank you, Julee!!!! (She is making me into a digital stamp lover, despite all my kicking and screaming!! Ha!)
I used a layered background from scraps that I already had on hand and double embossed it: first with my Darice - Interlocking Circles folder, then brayering over the textured parts with Versamark and heat embossing with gold powder. Perfect for this sentiment...don't you think? I accented some of the words with my Pilot - Metallic Gold Extra Fine Tip Marker. I used my Winnie & Walter - Essentials: Audrey Cutaways die set for the black scalloped panel and the little gold hearts (from scraps of foiled cardstock). Sweet!! I finished it off with some shimmery gold ribbon from my stash. Love how this turned out and I hope you like it, too!!
Thank you so much for your visit and for your kind comments. Don't forget to hurry and snag that digital freebie over at Verve Stamps. You only have a few more days!!!
Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Verve Stamps - Lucky Day Digi Challenge
2. Time Out 3rd Birthday Party Challenge - Love and/or Friendship (opt twist Spotlight Stamping)
3. Word Art Wednesday Challenge #272-#273 - Anything Goes Family Friendly
4. Crafty Hazelnut's March Patterned Paper Challenge
5. CARDZ TV Designers Challenge #4 - Anything Goes
6. Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - For a Special Lady/Girl
7. WOW! Embossing Powder March Challenge - Spring (must heat emboss)
8. Pixie's Snippets Playground Week #271-272 - Use Snippets
9. Use Your Stuff Challenge #255 - Dry Embossing