I am back again with a sparkly card I made for the Winnie & Walter Color Combo Challenge for July. Take a look at the fabulous inspiration photo and color palette that Heather H. chose for this month....YUM!!
I used my new Winnie & Walter - Kindness with Evelin T Designs stamp set which is the featured set for the current W&W Rerun Challenge, too! I just love these sentiments for making Thank You cards!!!
This time I stamped and cut out a tree from a scrap of patterned paper. My plan was to accent a few places here and there with my Wink of Stella pen, but I inadvertently squeezed a big glob of glittery goodness out onto my card in the wrong place. EEEEK!!! So I made a sparkly "shadow" and covered the entire tree with WOS. Now it has non-stop shine!! You can hardly tell in the photo that the tree was cut from patterned paper, but I kind of like it this way!! :)
Supplies used include:
Winnie & Walter - Essentials: Audrey Cutaways die set
Winnie & Walter - Kindness with Evelin T Designs stamp set
Versafine Ink - Black Onyx
Wink of Stella pen
DCWV scraps from my stash
Hope you liked my sparkly card! Thank you for stopping by. I still have a few more cards to share, so I will see you soon!!
Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Winnie & Walter Color Combo Challenge for July
2. Winnie & Walter Rerun #21: Kindness with Evelin T Designs
3. CARDZ-TV Mailbox Smiles Anything Goes Challenge #7
4. Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
5. Crafty Hazelnut's July Patterned Paper Challenge
6. DL.Art July Linky Party
7. DL.Art Thankful Thursday #209 Happy Birthday or Thank You (I made a thank you card.)
8. Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - You've Got the Edge (I used a die with a scalloped edge.)