Friday, July 28, 2017

Kindness with Sparkly Tree - Winnie & Walter






Hi, Friends.......

I am back again with a sparkly card I made for the Winnie & Walter Color Combo Challenge for July. Take a look at the fabulous inspiration photo and color palette that Heather H. chose for this month....YUM!!






I used my new Winnie & Walter - Kindness with Evelin T Designs stamp set which is the featured set for the current W&W Rerun Challenge, too! I just love these sentiments for making Thank You cards!!!

This time I stamped and cut out a tree from a scrap of patterned paper. My plan was to accent a few places here and there with my Wink of Stella pen, but I inadvertently squeezed a big glob of glittery goodness out onto my card in the wrong place. EEEEK!!! So I made a sparkly "shadow" and covered the entire tree with WOS. Now it has non-stop shine!! You can hardly tell in the photo that the tree was cut from patterned paper, but I kind of like it this way!! :)



Supplies used include:
Winnie & Walter - Essentials: Audrey Cutaways die set 
Winnie & Walter - Kindness with Evelin T Designs stamp set
Versafine Ink - Black Onyx
Wink of Stella pen
DCWV scraps from my stash
 

Hope you liked my sparkly card! Thank you for stopping by. I still have a few more cards to share, so I will see you soon!!

<3
Janis


Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Winnie & Walter Color Combo Challenge for July
2. Winnie & Walter Rerun #21: Kindness with Evelin T Designs
3.
CARDZ-TV Mailbox Smiles Anything Goes Challenge #7
4. Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
5. Crafty Hazelnut's July Patterned Paper Challenge
6. DL.Art July Linky Party
7. DL.Art Thankful Thursday #209 Happy Birthday or Thank You (I made a thank you card.)
8. Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - You've Got the Edge (I used a die with a scalloped edge.)

8 comments:

  1. I always like a bit of sparkle Janis. A very pretty card. I think your cat cartoon is great too. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like all the sparkle. The cat cartoon made me laugh. What do you think cats think of the name we give them? Jack outright told us his name was Jack. He was a neighborhood stray before we adopted him. We later heard from 2 different neighbors that they both called him Jack, unbeknownst to each other.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha!! That cat cartoon really tickled my funnybone and your lucky accident with the Wink of Stella couldn't be better if had been planned. You are on W&W roll with these beautiful cards, and I keep meaning to give that gorgeous color combo a try myself. This is the perfect combination of W&W dies and stamps...and those green shades are serene and cool on this hot summer evening.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! I like the shades of green and the tree. Fun cartoon! Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sparkles are always good! Such a pretty card! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card - thanks for sharing it with us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

    Hope to see you again in August

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words encourage me so very much!!!

Have a lovely day!
<3
Janis