Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Wish You Were Here - Winnie & Walter and Graphic 45


Hi, Friends.....

I am back with another card I made for the Winnie & Walter Color Combo Challenge for July.  Take a look at the fabulous inspiration photo and color palette that Heather H. chose for this month....YUM!!!:


I had my Graphic 45 - Bohemian Bazaar collection out and noticed some papers with these colors. They are a bit deeper in hue than the inspiration palette, but I hope they are acceptable. :)




I dressed the card up with some layered Prima flowers and even used a couple of buttons for centers. Love the happy, playful look. The center of the checkered flower is a lovely jeweled brad from a pretty set that my crafty pal Karen Ladd sent me. THANKS, Karen!!!
Supplies used include:
Winnie & Walter - Essentials: Audrey Cutaways die set
Winnie & Walter - In Bloom: Maggie's Roses Cutaways die set (leaves)
Graphic 45 - Bohemian Bazaar collection
Prima Flowers
Want 2 Scrap - Adhesive Pearls

I really love how this no-stamping card turned out. Graphic 45 papers have such rich images and colors that I never miss the stamping, esp if I use one of their cut-aparts for the sentiment.

Thank you for your visit and your lovely comments. They make my day!!

<3
Janis


Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Winnie & Walter Color Combo Challenge for July
2. CARDZ-TV Mailbox Smiles Anything Goes Challenge #6
3. Crafty Hazelnut's July Patterned Paper Challenge
4. Word Art Wednesday Weeks 292-293 - AG Family Friendly
5. DL.Art July Linky Party
6. Unstampabelles Challenge #70 - Every Day is Special w/ Twist of Lots of Color

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful card :) love the way you use patterned paper on your cards. G45 definitely has gorgeous paper designs.
    hugs
    preeti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janis I love this one! The combo of dps is really wonderful along with the pretty flowers! Super card :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favourite colours. Lovely piece. Thanks for sharing this great project with us at Unstampbelles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! I love the colors and all those layers. I used to be the queen of layers but I must pass the crown on to you now. Now when I try it doesn't feel right. Who knew layering was a skill you can lose?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so very nice card!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely card and how well the papers go together. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. My favourite colour combo! Love this. Thanks for sharing at Unstampabelles.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all the layering and colour palette. The flower centres are inspirational. Thank you fro joining us at Unstampabelles. Wynn DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your card, so elegant, beautiful color palette and design! Thank you for joining In the Word Art Wednesday fun! Ginny M DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a brilliant blue and lime. Thanks for sharing your project with us at Unstampabelles.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! How did I miss this card anyway? Those layers and gorgeous blues and green make such an impressive design. Love how you stacked the flowers and die cut leaves..and even added some sparkle, just because. I keep coming back to take another look at this beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous. Beautiful layers and a great choice of colour. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper. Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words encourage me so very much!!!

Have a lovely day!
<3
Janis