|Awww.....these kitties in the pic are sweet together. I have a couple sets that are best buddies, but all the others are too jealous to even be civil toward each other!! My cats are so naughty!!! lol...|
Are you ready to ring in the New Year???? I sure am. Done with 2017 and on with 2018, I say. Well, before I am all the way ready for 2018, I have a couple of cards to share with you. They are Christmas cards which I will stash away for next year. I haven't been crafting much because of all the Christmas festivities.....and clean up afterwards!! My craft room was (and still sorta is) a complete mess!! lol....
I couldn't let the Winnie & Walter Rerun Challenge for this month go past without at least one or two more entries. This month Shay is featuring her Comfort + Joy stamp set. I don't have this particular set, so I am taking inspiration from one of the design team cards. I was especially inspired by the lovely card by Kelly Griglione HERE. I adore the greens and the sentiment strip of white embossed on black.
I found a green background in my stash of watercolor marker refill papers and used that with some snowflakes and my Winnie & Walter - In a Word: Happy stamp set for this card. You can't really see it in the photo (except on my black embossing), but I misted the panel with Goosebumps Clear Texture Spray for a glossy bumpy finish just for fun.
|When do I ever get to use a shiny green snowflake???? On a green Christmas card, of course! The other two snowflakes look black in the photo, but are actually highly reflective silver.|
Products used include:
Winnie & Walter - In a Word: Happy stamp set
Versafine Ink in Onyx Black
Clear embossing powder
White embossing powder
Goosebumps Clear Texture Spray
Pretty Pink Posh - Sparkling Clear Mix sequins
Snowflake sequins from my stash
Hope you liked my card in non-traditional holiday colors. Thank you so much for stopping in. I have one more card to share which I will be blogging shortly. Happy New Year!!!
Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Winnie & Walter Rerun #26 Comfort+Joy
2. Dare2BArtzy December Challenge - Spirit of the Season
3. Christmas Cards All Year Round December Challenge - Anything Goes Holiday Related
4. HIMCR #333 - Freestyle
5. Not Just Cards - Anything Goes
6. Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - AG Christmas w/ opt Begins with "S" - I used Simple Design, Sequins, Snowflakes. Stamping, Sentiment Strip
7. The House that Stamps Built - D2717 Anything Goes
8. Mod Squad Challenge - Add Snow + opt. Watercolor
9. Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
10. CARDZ-TV Anything Goes Challenge #27
11. HeARTful Stamping Challenge - Anything Goes (Dec 31-Jan 7)