I am here with a fun seashore-themed card for summer in a vintage twist on the red, white, and blue that is front and center this month.
I used the Graphic 45 "By the Sea" collection. I tinted my cheesecloth "netting" by smooshing it around in Distress Ink. I also added vintage lace and a scattering of real shells, putting it all on a burlap background.
LOVE how this turned out.....tons of delicious textural elements. Don't you just want to touch it??? :)
Supplies used include:
Graphic 45 "By the Sea" collection
Distress Ink in Vintage Photo
Shells and vintage lace from my stash
Hope my card makes you long to cool off at the seaside! Thank you so much for stopping by. Your visits mean so much to me.
Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Life on the Ocean Waves
2. Graphic 45 July Mixed Media Challenge #G45MixedMedia
3. Mod Squad Challenge - Red, White, and Blue
4. Crafty Hazelnut's July Patterned Paper Challenge
5. Virginia Lu's July Show & Share
6. DL.ART July Linky
7. Let's Craft and Create Challenge #149 - AG opt RWB
8. Word Art Wednesday Weeks #394-395 - Anything Goes
9. CARDZ-TV Anything Goes Challenge #93
10. Three Amigos Challenge #28 - Summer Mood Board