Friday, July 24, 2015
Thank You For Your Friendship
This is my second post of the day!!! Wow. I must be feeling better, huh? :) This card was made following the July sketch challenge at Quick Quotes. It is obviously more of a layout sketch, but I rose to the occasion to try my hand at making a card with it. Besides, it looked like a good way to use a bunch of my scraps. Lots of layers means lots of scraps. Oh, yes!!!
Here's my take.......
The lovely sentiment with the gorgeous font is from Inky Antics - Script Sentiments #1. I had been admiring this on my craft table for quite awhile and finally decided to stamp a whole bunch of the sentiments for future use. When I saw this sketch, I knew one of them would be perfect. This one is stamped with Olympia Green Versafine Ink.
Other supplies used include:
Prima flowers of various sorts
Distress Ink in Forest Moss and Antique Linen
Zva Swirl for sparkle :)
Want 2 Scrap - Adhesive Pearls
I really love the serene colors of this card with the touch of bling that the swirl provides. The sketch was a challenge to turn into a card, but I enjoyed the process. Hope you like it, too!!
Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Quick Quotes July Sketch Challenge
2. DL.Art Thankful Thursday - Summertime or Thank You
3. Pixie's Snippets Playground Week 186
4. Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Letter I -I used an Inky Antics brand sentiment stamp
5. Power Poppy Power & Spark Challenge - Hang Some Paper
6. Hiding in my Craft Room Challenge #208 - LOL (Lots of Layers)
7. Craft Stamper Take It, Make It Challenge - Take a Stamp
8. Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Sparkle and Shine