Saturday, July 25, 2015
Wishing You a Joyful Day
I am here with a card I made from this week's Viva La Verve sketch. My mojo had been gone for so long that sketch challenges have been just the thing to help me get going again!
Here's the fabulous sketch I followed:
Here's my take. It almost looks like it could be a Thanksgiving card!
Currently, I have some of my brown, yellow, and green scraps out on my craft table. I have been trying to use them on my projects this week. I also used a cute little tag that my bloggy friend, Karen, sent me with some other sweet things last year. Thanks so much, Karen!! I am really *tryyyyyyyyy-ing* to use things from my scraps and stash!! Doesn't this tag go perfectly with the sketch and these scrap colors??? LOVE it.
I used another sentiment from my Inky Antics - Script Sentiments #1. I am just loving this set!! I thought about putting the tag at a jaunty angle for this card, but decided to follow the sketch on keeping horizontal. Instead, I put the big sparkling metallic gold bow at an angle. I love this webby ribbon because it springs back into shape even after being squished into an envelope. Yay!!!
Other supplies used on this card include:
Distress Ink in Walnut Stain and Tea Dye
Versafine Ink in Olympia Green
Doily and scraps from stash
I hope you enjoyed my card! I will post my 100 follower giveaway with a picture of my prizes in the next 3 or 4 days, so be watching!!
Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Viva la Verve - July 2015 - Week 4 Sketch
2. Little Scrap Pieces - Show It Off Saturday Linky Party
3. Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Letter I -I used an Inky Antics brand sentiment stamp
4. Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Sparkle and Shine
5. Power Poppy Power & Spark Challenge - Hang Some Paper
6. Pixie's Snippets Playground - Week #187
7. Stamp and Create - July Challenge - Patterns