I'm here with another brief hiatus from my Big Blog Blitz Giveaway series to share a sweet very last-minute card I made for the Waffle Flower April Photo Inspiration Challenge. Look at these fabulous colors!!!
Here's my take:
|Do you like how I cut the large sequin in half to make the tiny leaves? I am feeling extremely clever thinking of that little trick!! Ha.|
I heat embossed in white over one of my marker refill water backgrounds, using my brand-new Waffle Flower Doily Circle stamp set. I can't tell you how much I totally LOVE LOVE LOVE this set!!! You are going to be seeing this one a lot. :)
I want to give a big shout-out to the Twofers Challenge Blog. I recently won their Organic Challenge with my lettuce-stamped roses card and the prize was a generous e-gift card to Alleystamp. I hadn't heard of Alleystamp before, but what a fun online store! This is where I picked out the new Doily Circle Waffle Flower stamp set. So.....a huge THANK YOU to the gals at Twofers Challenges and to Alleystamp!!!!
Other supplies used include:
One of my marker refill water backgrounds....pink, of course.....LOVE!!!
White Embossing Powder
Blue Embossing Powder
Fancy Pants - Oh Deer sequins
Pre-made DCWV Card base
Okay, that's all for now....I want to get this posted and linked up in time to slip under the wire at Waffle Flower! Be sure to visit my GIVEAWAY posts and answer the questions on each post by 11:59 pm April 30th Pacific Daylight Time to be entered!! Details are on THIS POST!!!
Thank you for stopping by today!
Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Waffle Flower April Photo Inspiration Challenge
2. Mod Squad Challenge - Water, Water Everywhere! (I used a watercolor background I made from my marker refill water.)
3.. Crop Stop Linky Party #15 - Anything Goes Using Brand CS Carries (I used Versamark Ink)
4. Countryview April Challenge - Spring
5. Southern Ridge Trading Co April Challenge - Anything Spring
6. Wow Embossing April Challenge: Anything Goes, Use Heat Embossing
7. Double D Challenge - April Showers Bring May Flowers (the doily reminds me of an umbrella and the sequins remind me of raindrops.)
8. DL.Art April Linky Challenge - Anything Goes
9. Rubber Dance April Challenge Stamp into Spring (Use colors from this inspiration collage.)