I am here with a last-minute entry into the Winnie &Walter - November Rerun Challenge #16. They are featuring one of their lovely Happiest of Holidays with Evelin T Designs which I do not own, but I can still enter using another of their products and inspiration from one of their designers. Yay! Shay is so very generous over there at W&W!!!
I was inspired by this card by the awesomely talented Kelly Griglione. I love the simple design of the house with the trees stamped around it.
For my card, I went completely monochromatic and made a snowy church scene using my Winnie & Walter - Our Town stamp set and Distress Ink in Black Soot. I did first, second, and third generation stamping to give some dimension and an imperfect "snowy" look to the images. The monochrome reminds me of how a snowfall gives a landscape a soft black and white look. Love this effect!
Other supplies used include:
My Favorite Things Die-namics - Stitched Oval STAX die set
DCWV scrap and Black Cardstock from my stash
Baker's twine that might have come wrapped around an order from W&W :)
Thank you so much for stopping in and leaving your wonderful comments!! I have two more Christmas Concerts this week and then I can get on with other December activities....including getting my Christmas card supplies out to see how many cards I still need to make! Ha. Have a great day!!!
Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Winnie & Walter - November Rerun Challenge #16 Happiest of Holidays
2. The Male Room Challenge #49 - Landscape, Cityscape, etc.
3. November Rudolph Days at ScrappyMo's - Anything Christmas
4. Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - 'O' Christmas Tree
5. Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
6. Mod Squad Challenge - Holiday Dimension (I added visual dimension by second generation stamping my trees)
7. Allsorts Challenge Week #391 - Anything Christmas
8. DL.Art November Linky Challenge - Anything Goes
9. Crop Stop Linky Party #22 - Anything Goes using CS product (I used a My Favorite Things die)
10. Love to Scrap Challenge #90 - Anything Goes