Be sure to get your cat crafting supplies dusted off for the
2017 Cat Lovers Hop
Oct. 23-28, 2017
Right here at Her Peaceful Garden.
Read the Guidelines and FAQs HERE.
Don't forget the GIVEAWAY for
displaying my 2017 Cat Lovers Badge.
Welcome regulars and also any visitors who are hopping along with in the Fall Coffee Lovers Bloghop!! I'm so glad to see you. Good thing I made this card last week because I never seem to be able to get one made and in the hop otherwise!! :)
In addition to my card, I have a little GIVEAWAY that you can check out at the bottom of this post. That makes two giveaways I currently have going on here at Her Peaceful Garden! (See above for the Cat Lovers Hop Badge GIVEAWAY, too.)
I don't have a lot of coffee stamps, so I made this card with a free digi image I found online.
One word of caution: when you do a search for copyright-free digi stamps online, some of them are actually owned and still sold by their manufacturer!!! You MUST try to track them down and get permission. It can be hard, though. I unwittingly printed this one out and made it into a card assuming that it was a copyright free one.....only later realizing that my search had yielded some that were not!! I spent over an hour trying to track down the owner of this image...following several dead end leads without any success. So I sincerely apologize for the "unauthorized" use of this image. No violation was intended! Please contact me if you know anything about it. Thanks!
I colored this sweet image with Spectrum Noir markers and followed the current Viva la Verve Sketch.
I also used the rich, warm colors from the Winnie & Walter September Color Combo Challenge:
Supplies used include:
Winnie & Walter - Essentials: Katharine Cutaways die set (for straight-edged pierced panel)
Winnie & Walter - Essentials: Audrey Cutaways die set (for scalloped panel and little hearts)
Spectrum Noir markers
Pigma Micron Black Pens for accenting the steam
Distress Ink - Antique Linen (sponged over gray band to give it a warmer tone)
Nuvo drops - Buttermilk
Scraps from my stash
I have one $10 Starbucks Gift Card I would love to send to a random commenter on this post.....and/or on any other of my Coffee Hop posts I manage to make before the deadline hits!! :) My giveaway is open WORLDWIDE, but if the winner is international and doesn't have a Starbucks nearby I will send a different little prize! Leave your comment below by 11:59 pm Pacific on Saturday, Sept. 23, 2017 to be entered into the giveaway.
Hope you are enjoying this hop. Thank you so much for stopping by along the way!! Remember to get ready for the Cat Lovers Hop on Oct. 23-28!!! Meow.
Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. 2017 Fall Coffee Lovers Blog Hop
2. Viva la Verve Sketch - September 2017
3. Winnie & Walter September Color Combo Challenge
4. Joy Clair September Challenge - Anything Goes
5. Cardz-TV Anything Goes Challenge #13
6. Cardz-TV Anything Goes Challenge #12
7. Word Art Wednesday Week #300-301 - Anything Goes, Family Friendly
8. DL.ART September Linky Challenge - Anything Goes
9. Just Keep on Creating September Link Up - Anything Goes
10. Crop Stop September Challenge Link Party #32 - Anything Goes use brands CS sells (I used Pigma Micron pens, and Distress Ink)
11. The Ribbon Girl - September Any Image Challenge
12. Crafty Hazelnut's September Patterned Paper Challenge
13. Pixie's Snippets Playground Week 299 - 300 - Use Snippets