I am here with another challenge card for the MFP Simple Salutations Challenge with a graduation theme. I had this CAS design in mind and am pleased with how it turned out.
I used a leftover K&Co. graduation sticker for the cap, trimming it as close to the design as possible and inking with a black sharpie around the edges.
The stamp was a clearance rack item at JoAnn's some time back. I colored the y-o-u with a Spectrum Noir marker. I free-hand (eek!) traced the path of the tossed cap with a black Sakura Glaze pen. I mounted the card front onto a black card. EASY!
Wow....CAS cards are sure a lot faster than my usual layered numbers!!! I could get used to that!! Ha.
Thanks for stopping by my blog to have a look see. I appreciate your comments and also each of my followers!!!
Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. MFP Speedy TV Simple Salutations Challenge #102
2. CAS-ology Challenge Week 100 - Celebrate
3. Chocolate, Coffee, and Cards Challenge #67 - Black, White + 1 other Color
4. Crafty Sentiments - CAS or Full-On Still forgot to add #3 onto my entry for being a follower.
5. Stamping with the Dragon June Challenge - CAS