IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!
I'm having a PARTY and YOU are INVITED!!
Be sure to join in my "virtual" Birthday Party and enter my GIVEAWAY!!
Imagine you live near me and pick out a gift (limit $15) to bring to the Party for me.
Leave a comment on MY BD POST telling me about the "gift" you "brought".
Party doors close on Mon. March 6, 2017 at 11:59 pm PST.
A randomly-drawn party guest will receive a door prize!
I am back with another card to share for the big Winnie & Walter - 3rd Birthday Bash celebration over on their blog!!! Not only do they have a GIGANTIC giveaway, but they have 10 different challenges that you can play along with.....including a chance at a big Guest Star slot, if you participate with at least 4 different cards starring their products!! (See their blog post for details on that.) Winnie & Walter challenges are among my favorites anywhere in the papercrafting blogosphere. I hope you will join me in wishing Shay and everyone at W&W a Happy 3rd Birthday and play along with the challenges!!!
|These colors are so much brighter and prettier in real life..... (sigh)|
I die cut the stamped piece with the long tag from the Winnie & Walter - Essentials: Katharine Cutaways die set and slipped a fun piece of mesh underneath it. I mounted it on a DCWV background cut with the large scalloped rectangle from the Winnie & Walter - Essentials: Audrey Cutaways die set. A pretty gingham tie, a few sequins, and some accents from my clear Wink of Stella pen....and I was done. Sweet!!!
Thank you for stopping by and leaving me your kind comments!!! I hope to see you at my Virtual Birthday Party and also over at the Winnie & Walter - 3rd Birthday Bash celebration. I still have another card to share with you, so I will see you soon!!!
Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Winnie & Walter - Three Challenge with Shay (Three colors on my smooshed background, three sequins, three hearts.)
2. Winnie & Walter - Ink Smooshing Challenge with Heather H.
3. Winnie & Walter - Cute Critter Challenge with Gayatri
4. Winnie & Walter - Sequins Challenge with Kate
5. Winnie & Walter - Mood Board Challenge with Heather P (I was inspired by the spring colors and the nature theme.)
6. CARDZ TV - Anything Goes Designers Challenge #3
7. Simon Says Stamp - February Work it Wednesday - Use Green
8. Cuttlebug Mania - It's a Zoo Out There (must use a manual die cut/embossing machine)
9. DL.Art Thankful Thursday Challenge #199 - Green (or Thank You)
10. Tuesday Throwdown Challenge #332 - Things with Wings