I have three cat-loving crafty friends with birthdays in May (that I know of, at least....maybe there are more and I just don't know when their BDs are!!). They each visit my blog so they probably have a good idea who I am talking about! :) I have been in such disarray all month that I am just now getting cards ready for them....so each of the cards will be VERY late in arriving. Although they will see these three birthday cards on my blog here before they receive theirs in the mail, they won't know whose is whose. That will be a surprise they will have to wait for!
I made this card with a couple of challenges in mind:
1. Winnie & Walter May Color Combo Challenge with Heather H. (ends June 9) - Love these relaxing colors!!!
2. Show Us Your Pussies Cats Only Challenge #18 - Birthday or Furrything Goes (ends June 5) The theme this month is Birthday, but you can do any project with a cat(s) as the main subject!
Here's my card.......
This is such a sweet doggy and kitty from the Winnie & Walter - Big Hugs with Evelin T Designs stamp set. I stamped them with Versafine ink in Onyx Black and watercolored them with Distress Inks. My layered background is embossed with my
Darice - Cherry Blossom folder.
Other supplies used include:
Winnie & Walter - Big Hugs with Evelin T Designs die set
Winnie & Walter - Essentials: Audrey Cutaways die set
My Favorite Things Die-namics - Stitched Oval STAX die set
My Favorite Things - Cat-itude stamp set (for sentiment)
Hope my cat-loving friends will enjoy their kitty birthday cards! Hope you have had fun seeing them, too. Thank you for stopping by and leaving your sweet comments!!
Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Show Us Your Pussies Cats Only Challenge #18 - Birthday or Furrything Goes
2. Deep Ocean Challenge #155 - Furry/Feathered Friends
3. Mod Squad - Birthday Bash
4. Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Furry Friends
5. Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Little Critters
6. Winnie & Walter May Color Combo Challenge with Heather H.