I am here with another Rainbow Color card for the Winnie & Walter March Color Challenge. Here's the gorgeous inspiration photo Heather chose for us. So pretty!!!
I decided to do some coloring with my Spectrum Noirs on this card. The result is a birthday card suitable for any age....and could be for a guy or a gal.
Products used include:
Winnie & Walter - In a Word: Happy stamp set
Versafine ink in Onyx Black
Spectrum Noir markers
WOW! Embossing Powder - Opaque Bright White Regular
Red sequins from my stash
Hope you liked this happy, happy card. :) Thank you for your sweet comments!!!
Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Winnie & Walter March Color Challenge - Rainbow Colors
2. Word Art Wednesday #328-329 - Anything Goes
3. Cardz-TV Anything Goes Challenge #41
4. Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
5. HeARTful Stamping Challenge - Anything Goes + A Stamp
6. DL.ART April Linky Party
7. Tuesday Throwdown #386 - Rainbow Colors
8. Simon Says Stamp March Work-It Wednesday - Ink Techniques (I did simple coloring, but made a rainbow spectrum across the stamped words.)