Still catching up on blogging Mother's Day cards while it is still May. I got into a purple Graphic 45 frenzy and made a whole stack of cards using the fabulous vintage designs from this same Place in Time collection. Swoon!!!
Here's the Mother's Day card that we gave to hubby's mom. I loved this large corner design off of the May sheet but wasn't quite sure if it would work by itself on a card because of its size. I took the plunge and went for a square format to let the background show. I topped it off with pearls and a big shimmery bow and really like how it turned out. This square card was hand delivered so it didn't need special care in packaging or extra postage. Yay!!
I am entering this no-stamping card in the Unstampabelles 1-2-3 challenge: I used 1 word ("May"), 2 panels (G45 focal and purple background), and 3 pearls.
Products used include:
Graphic 45 Place in Time collection
DCWV scrap for purple background panel
WRMK Crop-a-Dile Corner Chomper
Want 2 Scrap - Adhesive Pearls
Distress Ink in Walnut Stain for distressing panel edges
Shimmery purple ribbon from stash
Thank you for stopping by!! I hope your weather is as lovely where you are as it is here. So many are experiencing some severe storms......or even volcanoes!! Stay safe if you are in those areas.
Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Unstampabelles - 1,2,3 Challenge
2. Joy Clair May Challenge - AG or use Mood Board
3. Crafter's Castle Challenge #5 - AG opt share a fave technique
4. HIMCR #354 - Any Holiday
5. Dare 2B Artzy May Challenge - Dreaming of Flowers
6. Word Art Wednesday Weeks #336-#337 - AG Family Friendly\
7. Get Creative Challenge #69 - Lots of Flowers
8. CARDZ-TV Anything Goes Challenge #48
9. CropStop May Linky Party #39 - AG use product from company CS sells. (I used Distress Ink and We Are Memory Keepers Corner Chomper)
10. ARTastic May Challenge - Flowers