I am here with another card for the 2018 Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Hop.
I was inspired by a couple of other challenges, also:
1. Time Out Challenges #123
The theme this time is Black + White + One Other Color. They also have an optional twist of making a One-Layer Card....which I did!! YAY!!! lol....
2. Winnie & Walter Rerun No. 36 In Bloom - Frenchy's Festive Florals
I don't own the Rerun set, but I do have a similar build-a-bloom set from W&W which I used. I drew inspiration from Gayatri's beautiful red and white card with the lovely stamped holiday floral elements HERE.
Here's my card......
I stamped the sentiment on the mug itself and thought myself so very clever to have the curvy "wishes" word above the swirly decoration on the mug. Hahaha.....I wasn't clever at all......it just worked out that way!!! Where was I going to put it otherwise??? The sentiment wouldn't work with the words in any other order!! LOL... (Just seeing if you all are awake out there!!)
Products used include:
Unity - Java Friend
Winnie & Walter - In Bloom: Hollie's Festive Florals stamp set
Winnie & Walter - Sentimental: Gift stamp set
Versafine Inks in Onyx Black and Satin Red
Core'dinations 110# White Cardstock
Making one layer cards and stamping borders are both definitely out of my comfort zone, but it was a lot of fun making this card. A little scary, too, but fun.....just like challenges are supposed to be, right?
I hope you are enjoying the Coffee Lovers Hop. I don't always take the opportunity to participate in it, but this time I was inspired. Thanks for stopping by!!
Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. 2018 Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Hop
2. Time Out Challenges #123 - Black + White + One other Color with Optional Twist: One Layer Card which I did.
3. Winnie & Walter Rerun No. 36 In Bloom - Frenchy's Festive Florals
4. Creative Fingers Challenge #154 - Anything Goes
5. TCP Tuesday #352 - Winter Holiday
6. Off the Rails December Challenge - Anything Goes
7. Simon Says Stamp Work-it Wednesday November Challenge - Ho Ho Holiday
8. Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - 'B' is for....Black leaves and other elements.
9. Visions of Sugarplums Challenge #1 - Christmas/Winter
10. The Artistic Stamper December Challenge - Christmas
11. Crop Stop December Link Party #46 - Anything Goes w/ product from brand CS carries (I used Tsukineko Versafine Ink and Core'dinations cardstock)
12. Dare2BArtzy December Challenge - Winter
13. Christmas Cards All Year Round December Challenge - AG Christmas
14. Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge #414 - AG Christmas opt use stickers
15. Joy Clair Dec/Jan Challenge - Mood Board (Winter Wonderland) or Anything Goes