Whew....things have been busy around here! Lots of activities, scurrying around tending my garden and taking care of the produce, and our granddaughter has been here several times, including overnight, too.
No blogging has happened, but I do have several cards in queue to catch up with. I am also getting ready for the 2019 Cat Lovers Hop coming up October 21-26 right here on my blog. It's our 5th Hop and will be so much fun!!!
I have been in baby card mode because of that 3 Baby Sprinkle at church recently....so while my supplies were still out I made a few more to keep on hand. I had this scrap of Baby Girl paper in my box that I wanted to use, but it needed something added. I simply dressed it up with a bunch of pretty daisies layered with a few pink flowers that my crafty pal, Karen Ladd, sent me a long time ago. THANKS, Karen!! (I wonder if she even remembers these!! lol...) I love the delicate pastels......so sweet. Awwwww.......
Supplies used include:
Winnie & Walter - Essentials: Audrey Cutaways die set
Pink flowers from Karen Ladd
Scrap of ancient DCWV paper
Hope you like this super-easy but pretty card. Adding a mass of flowers can be a great way to use some of those odd pieces of patterned paper in your stash for quick cards!
Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Pixie's Snippets Playground Challenge #359 - Use Snippets
2. Word Art Wednesday Challenge Weeks #400-401- AG
3. CARDZ-TV Anything Goes Challenge #96
4. DL.ARTAugust Linky Challenge - AG
5. Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper August Challenge
6. Cut it Up Challenge #180 - Focus on Sentiments
7. Allsorts Challenge Weeks #532-533 - Sun, Moon, Stars or Baby
8. Double Trouble Challenge #36 - Thing One - Round and Round (I used round flowers with round rhinestone centers.)