I am here with a quick post to share an 80th birthday card for my husband's aunt. I used some American Crafts items: frame, glittery Thickers, and washi. I added glitter glue (smooshed around with my fingers...fun!!) to some Dollar Store leaves. My background is from scraps of autumn themed DCWV papers.
Supplies used include:
American Crafts products
Dollar Store leaves
Gold glitter glue
Distress Ink in Fired Brick
This is the last day to get in on STAMPlorations fun Belated Birthday Celebration, but you still have time to get a quick card made or to enter the comment contests.
One of their fun games is to share our STAMPlorations wishlist in a blog post for a chance to win $40 worth of items on the list! WOW. I totally love their Typografia stamps! So my WISHLIST is filled with a bunch of them. YAY!! You've got time to shop around their store and get a wishlist linked up and get a chance to win, also!!
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you are having a lovely week.
Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. STAMPlorations Wishlist Linky Party
2. STAMPlorations 6th Birthday Linky Party
3. Crafty Hazelnut's November Patterned Paper Challenge
4. SSS Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
5. Word Art Wednesday Weeks #410-411 - Anything Goes
6. Pixie's Snippets Playground Challenge #364 - Use Snippets
7. AAA Birthday Challenge Game #7 - Include a Number