Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Big Gold Snowflakes


Hi, Friends......

I got super-inspired by the MFT Sketch Challenge last week and made a bunch of Christmas cards with scraps using the fun sketch!



Here are two cards that I made using a big dollar store gold snowflake ornament for the focal image. Love the scroll-work look of the snowflakes with the deep colors in the papers.  The ornament is too bulky for mailing, but I have plenty of hand-deliver card recipients on my list.  :)



Here's the second one. Which do you like better?


Supplies used include:
Dollar Store gold ornament
Scraps from my stash
Sequins from my stash
Distress Ink for paper edges 

Hope you liked these showy cards! I will be back with more that I made with that sketch. See you soon!!

🖤
Janis


Thank you for the honor of entering these cards in the following challenges:
1. MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge #466
2. Crafty Hazelnut's December Patterned Paper Challenge
3. Kat Scrappiness December Challenge - Any December Holiday

4 comments:

  1. Ah ah ah your cat humorous picture makes me laugh! :D
    Gorgeous card, such amazing look with the gold and the beautiful sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, and that gold snowflake is a spectacular focal point! I love your layered papers too. The top version has a modern look with the polka dots, and the second is a lovely vintage design with just a switch in patterned paper, wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cat pic!!
    Of the cards I prefer the second I think... lovely design...
    Thank you for sharing with Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge!
    Susan
    DT for Patterned Paper Challenge
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words encourage me so very much!!!

Have a lovely day!
<3
Janis